Sunday, June 14, 2009

Whitey and Mickey

When we were at Arizona Emily was babysitting Whitey.
Whitey got lost because Emily and Allan were not at the house the same time as Whitey and Whitey decided to run away because he didn't get any food.
(Mommy's note: There is no blame to Emily & Allan! They did exactly what they were supposed to!)
So we buyed a new kitten.
We named it Mickey.
She's very cute. This is what she looks like.
She looks like this: she has grey fur, and she has white paws. She has white on her tummy too.
I miss Whitey. I wish he would come back.
But I love Mickey too.

4 comments:

  1. I do like Mickey. I liked Whitey too. Right now it is so much fun to have a new kitten. From Kenzie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mickey is very cute Charlie! Her face looks so sweet and I know she loves you!
    I had fun seeing you at lunch today!
    Lv Mickey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charlie that's ok. Maybe you guys should look everywhere and you might find Whitey. Maybe before my birthday. I just miss you Charlie. - Layla

    ReplyDelete