Tuesday, May 19, 2009

This is a time we went to Chuck E. Cheese, but not today.


We went to Chuck E. Cheese today with Kenzie and Sydney. We had fun at Chuck E. Cheese. We played a lot of games, but I didn't get as much tickets as I did this time cuz I got more than 100! Because I got a lot of tickets from a game I played and I got a cotton candy ticket by myself because a game I played!
I ate it all already.


This picture is from today because we went to Chuck E. Cheese and I didn't have my camera, but this was one of the rides taking a picture. Me and Kenzie were in it.
Me and my cousin named Kenzie. Me and her were in it.
That's all.

8 comments:

  1. Charlie I miss you
    Love Layla Bourne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great blog Charlie. I'll read it every day. Love. Grammie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell your mom your Sam thinks she shouldn't embarrass you by spelling because wrong. But Jonah loves "Internet spelling."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like fun, Charlie. I've never been to Chuck E. Cheese. Maybe you can take me there someday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just visiting Charlie! How exciting to have your own blog! Love your pictures & will follow your blog!
    Lv Mickey

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was fun taking you guys to Chuck E. Cheese, Char!! Great blog! - Auntie Amy

    ReplyDelete